t101mt

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자포스트잇 조회 0회 작성일 2021-11-25 17:22:12 댓글 0

본문

Asus Eee PC T101MT - Disassembly / Teardown - Hdd Replacement

Asus Eee PC T101MT - Disassembly
How to change the HDD or Bluetooth
Chris : Thank you very much for making this video. There are a lot of hidden screws I wouldn't have known about without it!
Oleksiy Motch : Great video. I saw that you had a Crucial drive. I recently ordered this Asus and was wanting to swap out my Crucial SSD M4 out of my Toshiba NB305 netbook into this Asus. Is this the same drive that you have? I just want to make sure it will fit dimensionally. If it fits, it should just run right up? Or do you think I would have to make changes within files in the drive?

TheTsquare323 : Thanks for posting, this helped alot. (Although I think its OK to use a magnetic screwdriver)
rarspace01 : Yes its a Crucial SSD M4 with 128GB (fits perfectly), i also had the Samsung 830 series in it.
Konstantin Baraboshkin : Спасибо за видео!

Thank you for this video very much!

ASUS Eee PC T101MT Unboxing & First Impressions

http://www.netbooknews.com Everything you wanted to know about the ASUS Eee PC T101 MT netvertible or netbook that converts to a tablet. Sascha Pallenberg unboxes and gives his impressions and comparison of the ASUS Eee PC T101 MT
JayPlaysDotCom : Thanks for the video.

I'm planning to get this with an extra 1GB upgrade and Win7 Home Premium. Can you tell us if the system can play HD streams (hulu/youtube) using flash 10.1 / updated graphic drivers without stutter? Likewise, if it can play stutter-free HD media using VLC Player or Media Player Classic?

Also, how responsive is the stylus for, say, class note-taking?

Thanks.

It'd be great if it can at least handle 720P videos and decent input response for class notes.
basel009 : Thanks for the review.. what kind of DD2 SODIMM memory does it take? i.e. PC2-4200 or 5300 or 6400?
hegone93 : this is the exact reason I like to install an OEM OS on my Notebook/Netbooks... Much faster, much more reliable
Caleb Harvey : OMG I love how you complain about the stickers. "I bought it already!" haha You sound very frank about everything. It makes your video not only informative, but also entertaining. :)
eggimage : hey thanks for the vid. i was planning to get the T101MT as well. but could you share with us your experience after reinstalling windows 7 and putting an SSD on it?
i also have a question about if you had to get a new windows 7, i mean, not provided by ASUS, in order to do the fresh installation?
thanks a million for all your videos

Asus Eee PC T101MT Netvertible Hands On

Hands On vom Asus Eee PC T101MT Netvertible auf der CeBit 2010 in Hannover. Mehr Infos auf http://touchmemobile.de
Konstantin Röhm : super hands on video!

konntest du zufällig auch testen ob die handballenauflage funktioniert? das würde mich sehr interessieren.
My Next Tablet : Das werde ich morgen mal ausprobieren :)
Konstantin Röhm : und hats funktioniert? ohne wäre es nämlich echt schade bzw dann sollte sich asus mal ein bisschen anstrengen.
Joe : @trufiend138 theres a button

#t101mt

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 4,742건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.uriya.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz